Barb Kunkel has over 35 years of experience leading IT organizational change and improving organizational effectiveness. She aligns IT with business objectives to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility. Barb began her career as a software developer. She has worked in manufacturing, telecommunications, and professional services firms and is uniquely qualified to translate business drivers to a technical audience and technical concepts to a business audience that clearly demonstrates IT’s value to the business. Barb loves the game of soccer and has coached for over 20 years.
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Information Governance and Records Management
- Self-Service Client Solutions Development
- Leveraging people and technology to create the world you wish to see
- BS in Computer Systems, Bowling Green State University
- MBA in Finance, Computer Systems, and Entrepreneurship, University of Rochester
- Doctorate in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
Favorite Quote:“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
Favorite Movie: Toss-up between Miracle on Ice (1981) and Hoosiers (1986)
Most Enjoyable Project: I love working on all projects, especially those that develop innovative solutions to streamline processes and make a positive impact on the organizations that we serve.
Favorite Charity: Techbridge Inc.